Year after year, the very first rays of sunshine combined to the first magnolia and cherry blossom blooms remain one of my favourite moments of the year!
If you’re planning to visit Brussels during spring, keep on reading! In this article, I’ll share my 25 favourite spring photos of Brussels as well as a couple of useful tips to make the most of your trip during the spring season.
Brussels in spring: blooming calendar
The ideal time to enjoy spring flowers in full bloom slightly varies from year to year. However, here are the best weeks for each tree/flower from my own experience so far:
- Magnolia trees: last week of March/first week of April
- Daffodils: last week of March/first week of April
- Cherry blossom trees: 2nd-3rd week of April
Map of the best photo spots in Brussels during spring
The 20 pictures that I used to illustrate this article were all taken following this route. Public spots such as parks are clearly mentioned. I wish I could give you more info such as coordinates, but here’s the thing: a few pictures include private buildings and homes. Obviously, I’m not going to expose people’s exact addresses on the Internet. But trust me, If you follow this itinerary, you will 100% leave with stunning pictures!
In need of more inspiration to plan your trip to Brussels?
- Brussels in One Day: The Only Walking Itinerary You’ll Need
- Brussels in Spring: Here’s The Most Beautiful Park and Photo Spot
- Belgium: 25 Photos That Will Inspire You to Visit Brussels
- The Best Instagram Spots in Brussels for First-Time Visitors
- Brussels’ Best Food: 5 Signature Treats You Must Try in Belgium
Now that you know where to find the best photo spot in Brussels during spring, let these 20 photos inspire your next trip to Belgium! You can also find more spring content on my Instagram @rosesandpostcards
See you in Brussels next spring?